When you access and use CourtRegistry, we will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily provide that information to us. We do not share your search history with any third parties, except in the circumstances described in the Disclosure provision below.
We may automatically and through third-party tracking services (e.g., Google Analytics) gather certain non-personally identifiable information about your use of our websites and store it in log files. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, solely to improve the quality of our products and services. Out of respect for your privacy, we do not link this data to personally identifiable information.
We use session cookies to make it easier for you to use CourtRegistry. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. We use tracking cookies to better understand how you use CourtRegistry, and to enhance your user experience. A tracking cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You are free to decline cookies, but by doing so, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our offerings. We do not link the information we store in cookies to personally identifiable information.
California Do Not Track Notice
We do not track our users over time and across third party websites, and therefore CourtRegistry does not respond to Do Not Track signals sent by your browser or mobile application. We do not authorize the collection by third parties of personally identifiable information from CourtRegistry users.
Information Use and Disclosure
We may offer you the ability to opt-in to receive notifications about new or upcoming products or services and promotional materials and offers from our company as well as from our subsidiaries, marketing partners, advertisers and other third parties. We may offer these notifications via email, via desktop and browser notifications, or both. Out of respect for your privacy, if you no longer wish to receive these notifications, you may opt-out of receiving them as instructed in each notification. Be advised, however, that you may not opt-out of receiving email notifications from us related to technical support or customer service requests.
As a courtesy, we provide you with a method of removing certain information about you from CourtRegistry search results. Please click here to view our Data Removal Policy.
We understand how highly our users value the privacy and security of their personally identifiable information. We will disclose information collected from and about you to the following entities for the following purposes: (1) to our related companies, service providers and suppliers, to enable them to fulfill a product or service request or to perform a business, professional or technical support function for us; (2) as necessary if we believe that there has been a violation of our Terms of Service or of our rights or the rights of any third party; and (3) to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
If you choose to receive communications from our marketing partners, advertisers, or other third parties, we may sell, rent or lease your personal information to those parties. You may always opt-out of receiving communications from these parties as explained elsewhere in this policy.
California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
- Right of access and portability. The right to obtain access to your personal information along with certain information, and to receive that personal information in a commonly used format and to have it ported to another data controller.
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you or the sale of your personal information for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
- Right to object. The right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal information, and to object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, to the extent it is related to such direct marketing.
- Right to non-discrimination. The right to non-discrimination for exercising your rights as outlined in this policy. This includes, but is not limited to, denying you goods or services, charging you different prices for similar services, or providing a different level or quality of service.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, you may contact us at: https://www.courtregistry.org/contact/.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
Links To Third Party Sites
CourtRegistry contains links to third party websites. These sites may have their own terms of service and privacy policies which do not apply to CourtRegistry.
1337 Massachusetts Avenue, Unit 101
Arlington, MA 02476
Effective Date: January 14, 2020